Family Strengthening Facilitator
Thandanani Children’s Foundation is looking for an experienced Family Strengthening Facilitator to join its team. Details are provided below:
To be considered for this post you MUST:
- Have at least a Matric (Grade 12)
- Be formally certified as Lay Counsellor (HIV screening & testing certification)
- Hold a valid driver’s license AND be an experienced driver (Code EB or equivalent)
- Be computer literate particularly with regard to Microsoft Word and Excel
- Be able to speak and write well in both English and isiZulu
IF YOU DO NOT MEET ALL OF THESE CRITERIA PLEASE DO NOT APPLY FOR THIS POST.
- Prior experience in development work within the context of a child-focused NGO
- Prior experience in community health outreach activities especially home-based health outreach
- Formal qualifications in Social Work, Child Care, Community Development or equivalent
- Formal training/certification in project management.
- Between R12,070 and R13,794 – ALL-INCLUSIVE – depending on qualifications & experience
- 21 days annual leave
- Provident fund
- Medical aid
- Discretionary 13th Cheque
- An 18-month contract – renewable depending on performance & the availability of funding
ONLY ONLINE APPLICATIONS ARE BEING ACCEPTED FOR THIS POST.
- To apply for this position, please go to https://forms.gle/KVZHz4UFpRuzadof6
- Only online applications will be considered.
- Applications close at 12 PM on Sunday, 20 September 2020.
For more information about Thandanani visit: www.thandanani.org.za
Click here for a detailed Job Description for this post.
Thandanani reserves the right not to make appointments. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.