Terms & Conditions
Get Spotted Promotion competition rules
- This competition commences on the 10th of July 2017 and closes on 4th of August 2017. No late entries will be accepted.
- The competition is open to all South African residents. Those younger than 18 years of age must be accompanied by an adult when collecting their prize.
- To enter the competition, participants must purchase a Witness Newspaper, read details inside and stick the sticker provided on their car where it is clearly visible AND SMS the phrase “4kids” and their full name and number plate to 38739 (SMS’s cost R10). All participants that have followed these rules will be entered into the draw.
- There is only one way to participate in this competition. However, participants can enter as many times as they like.
- All winners will be randomly selected via a “lucky draw” at the end of the competition. In the event that any of the winners cannot be successfully contacted following all reasonable attempts to do so, the promoter reserves the right to draw another winner in substitution.
- There are a total of 12 prizes. Full details of the prizes and prize categories are provided after these T&C’s.
- Prizewinners will be contacted at least 7 days prior to our Open Day event on Friday 18th of August 2017 and will be invited to attend our Open Day to collect their prizes. Prizewinners are expected to attend this function where photographs will also be taken. Acceptance of a prize is deemed as consent by the Prizewinner for their names and photographs to be published in the Witness newspaper and in any of Thandanani’s electronic media platforms. On collection of prizes, all winners will be required to provide their names, ID numbers and contact details and to sign an acknowledgement of receipt of their prize.
- The promoter and all relevant partners are not liable for the failure of any technical element relating to this promotional competition that may result in an entry not being successfully submitted.
- Entries which are unclear, incomplete, an illegible or contain errors will be declared invalid.
- Any prize not redeemed within a prize’s specified expiry date will be cancelled and no longer useable.
- o director, member, partner, employee, agent or consultant of Thandanani Children’s Foundation, 4Kids and The Witness or any other participating sponsor/organisation or their spouses, life partners, business partners, or the supplier of goods and services in connection with this competition may participate in this competition.
- By entering this competition all participants accept and agree to abide by these rules.
- The judges’ decision will be final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
Prizes are listed as follows:
- R10 000 cash
- Gas braai (R4 000)
- Playstation 4 (R6 000)
- Gowrie Golf Estate – 2 nights for 4 with golf 3rd prize (R5 060)
- Drakensburg Sun – 2 nights for 4, bed and breakfast (R4 100)
- Polihali Lodge – 2 nights for 4 (R1 600)
- Pick n Pay – shopping voucher (R1 000)
- Mayors Walk Spar – grocery hamper (R500)
- Roger AV Productions – photography course
- Chandelle Lombard Physio – 2 vouchers for consultation (R300 each)
- Oasis Water – water and juice hamper (R350)
- Asmalls – gift voucher (R500)